28 June 2017

Let's Celebrate - Sketch # by Caroli Schulz

Hello everybody! Caroli here and today I want to show my take of this great Sketch #307.

M

I love all the stripes in this sketch and also the fact that it includes 3 photos, I love layouts with several photos. Here is my take:




I used Yankee Doodle collection by Doodlebug Design and 3 pics of last year's Independence Day celebration. It's great that my country, Chile, has same patriotic colors as the US, all patriotic collections fit perfectly for my patriotic photos :)




As you can see, us Chilean people take independence day celebrations seriously, lots of yummy food and kids get dressed in some traditional outfits.





We have a great sponsor this month -  ALTENEW
They have generously donated an AWESOME kit for our random draw this month and you really don't want to miss this opportunity! It's valued at 45$ !!!
All you need to do is participate.. it's that easy ;)





Please take a few minutes to visit our sponsor
ALTENEW |Facebook /Instagram /Shop
 _____________________________________________
 Thanks so much for visiting today and let's see those pages!

Tag us on instagram at @CreativeScrappers
using #CreatingWithSketches and #CSsketch307 
BIGGEST HUGS!!

1 comment:

  1. The colours pop right out but don't take away from the photos, love it.❣️

    ReplyDelete